THE ASCENSION, 2Face Idibia’s 6th solo album, drops this month (July).
2Face’s album, which includes 16-pages of expertly crafted artwork was developed by an A-List team including Imole “Tobbie” Balogun of TCD Photography. Tobbie is an award-winning photographer who’s worked with some of the most notable figures in Nigeria’s Entertainment industry.
Celebrity Stylist, Jekwu, created 2Face’s Classy & Dapper ASCENSION look, and the album layout was designed by Janne Kukku.
THE ASCENSION album cover art will be erected on outdoor billboards this week.
THE ASCENSION, Premium Edition (Jewel Case with 16-page insert) will soon be announced for pre-order on Konga.com, and the digital album for sale on Spinlet.com.
2Face Idibia’s fans stand a chance to win VIP tickets to a private #2FaceLIVECHAT Google Hangout in August, by identifying where THE ASCENSION album outdoor billboards are located on the Mainland and Victoria Island.
Look out for the #2FaceLIVECHAT contest announcement!
Check out THE ASCENSION track list below:
- GO Ft. Machel Montano
- CANT HEAR YOU Ft. Vector
- THE BEST I CAN BE Ft. Iceberg Slim & Rocksteady
- LET SOMEBODY LOVE YOU Ft. Bridget Kelly
- KISS OF LIFE
- HATE WHAT YOU DO TO ME
- CONFESSIONS Ft. Rocksteady & Dammy Krane
- CLOSE TO WHERE YOU ARE
- INTERNATIONAL LOVING Ft. Kim Almarcha
- BOULAY BOULAY Ft. Shurwayne
- DIASPORA WOMAN Ft. Fally Pupa
- LESSE PASSE Ft. Sir Victor Uwaifo
- IFE DINMA With Tony Oneweek
- NOT A SURPRISE