President Obama snapped pics, ate dinner and chitchatted with his Hollywood constituents Thursday … but only if the price was right.
We got hold of the pricey menu at Gwyneth Paltrow’s digs — where people paid $32K for a full hangout with Obama.
Here’s the price list for the various options:
– $1,000: You get on Gwyneth’s lawn and get to hear the Prez.
– $2,500: A good seat on her lawn.
– $5,000: Includes a photo with the Prez.
– $15,000: A Prez pic AND you get to stay for dinner.
– $32,400: Talk time with the prez, your name on the invitation and all of the other perks.
Having a famous friend doesn’t come cheap.