Phone: 08024539410 | BBM: 5921A4A5
Between 01/02/2018 and 13/02/2018 During unrelenting follow up by operatives of the Intelligence Response Team IRT deployed by IGP Ibrahim Idris to bring The Armed robbers to Justice, Eight (8) of the Armed Robbers including the receivers of the stolen vehicles who Specialized in Moving Robbed Nigerian Cars to Niger Republic were arrested. They all confessed to Multiple Robberies in Abuja and Mentioned the various roles each Gangmember played in all their Robberies.
The suspects arrested are:
(1) Felix iheanacho “m” age 37yrs- overall gang leader
(2)Emmanuel manase “m” age 29yrs- 2nd in command
(3) Daniel Talumun “m” age 26yrs
(4)Ibrahim Musa “m” age 32yrs
(5) Tayo oyemaki “m” age 24yrs
(6) promise Ruben age 25yrs
(7) Danjuma mustapha “m” age 29yrs notorious stolen car receiver in Abuja and transborder stolen car dealer
(8) Mustapha labaran “m” age 42yrs based in Katsina state and Specialized in Conveying Robbed Cars from Nigeria to Niger Republic.
3 TV sets and other items recovered. Serious efforts to recover remaining goods and the 2 stolen cars and others moved to Niger Republic in progress.